- illustrates your information process through flexible and configurable work flows
- optimizes your information process through automization and standardization
- customized in line with your corporate identity
- connectable to third systems for user management, document management and workforce management
- connectable to various geographical information systems
Compliance with regulations and standards ensures IT-security
Security of Investment
LineRegister is used by more than 30 prominent network operators and is constantly adapted to current requirements.
Gapless, central documentation. Transparency and provability at the flick of a switch.
Preventing damages, saving lives.
Automated generation and compilation of all documents
Automated, database-supported storage and recording
Return of Investment within a short period of time
Flexible license model – scalable according to the number of requests
- Display and administration of all requests and information cases
- Creation and distribution of tasks connected to the information process
- Internal dash board providing the most important figures on one sight
- On-site access to requests and information cases
- Display of plans and documents
- Administration of tasks of the employees
„Legal security through transparency: We have all documents right at hand in the event of damage.“Günter Sallinger, Head of the Department for Electricity Assets and Measurement Technology, Wels Strom GmbH
„The usage of this online plan information solution and its automated workflows has reduced the outlay in processing information requests immensely.“Manfred Farthofer, Salzburg AG
„We have been convinced by the simple and self-explanatory operation of LineRegister. The system was stable from the very beginning.“Harald Felsberger, Head of Geodetic Services, Asset Management, Kärnten Netz GmbH
„LineRegister meets our demands professionally as well as technologically.“Birgit Roppelt, SWM Services GmbH, Stadtwerke München
Nobody has got more experience.
The Original – the online plan information service since 2003
More than 30 prominent network operators in Germany, Austria and Italy have been using LineRegister successfully: